Cat's eye health is very important to cat health. So, it is extremely important to follow the cat's eye health and take action immediately when you find that there may be a problem. Use the following tips and if the problem persists or is difficult, contact your veterinarian.
Keep your cat's eyes healthy
One sure way to ensure that your cat's eye health status is not a problem. cat well-groomed and cleaned.
– Keep your cat's eyes free from mucus by gently cleaning his eyes.
– Before swimming, flea markets or doing anything that may cause chemicals.
– Keep your hair out of the cat's eyes, this is especially true of long-haired breeds, like the Persians.
– Clean the tears of stained mesh around the eyes
– Red-colored inner eyelids
– The third eyelid rolls everywhere, if you experience any of the following symptoms, may be a health problem. eye and eye eyes
– abnormal tears and / or excess eye tears
Dilute baby shampoo with water in solution 1 part shampoo and 20 knows about water. To a cotton ball, gauze or cotton cloth soaked in this solution, gently wipe off the emptying or contaminated substances by rubbing the eyeball. Clean the edges of the eyes carefully. After cleaning the area properly, wipe the shampoo with clean water and cotton balls or gauze.
If you give your cat's eye drops, lift your cat's head up and take one or two drops of ophthalmic drug.
If your cat's eye drops are somewhat leaking,
If cat eye disease specialist has recommended the use of ointment, only use very little at a time, too many results irritate the eyes. Use it in the eye or eyelids and gently rub the eyelid around the cat's eye to distribute uniform fat.
Hope these quick tips go far to prevent potential cat eye diseases and give the cat a good cat